Friday, October 7, 2011

071007 - 071011

I hate it when you play those video games for hours
I hate it when you sleep like a dead man and not answering my call
I hate it when you force me to eat so many vegetables
I hate the fact that you study not that much but you can still afford that good grades at school
I hate it when you are being so insensitive
I hate it when you straighten my grammar
I hate it when u say “terserah” every time I ask you where to eat
I hate your stupid smile every time your opinion wins over mine
I hate it when u mock me for the fact that I know so many Indonesian songs
I hate that everytime I ask you do I look like I’ve gained some weights you’ll wrinkle your forehead just to tease me
                                                           


Yet……..


I love the fact that u are really smart that I called u my walking google
I love that u never need to study hard so that u are always around even during the exam’s week
I love that you are trying so hard for me not to get sick, in your own way
I love the fact that u don’t know any Indonesian songs that you’ll replace the lyric into some stupid words 
I love that your insensitivity become my strength every time i think too much about other's opinion 
I love the way u cant even lie to me, the fact that you tell me everything. Every single thing
I love that you have such a warm family, just like you
I love that you are not even close to be a romantic boyfriend, so that every time my birthday come, u’ll ask what I want instead of looking for some random present that I might dislike




But most of all…..


I love that u teach me not to be a good girlfriend… but to be able to love you with the way I am.



Adrianto Prasetyo Perbowo, I Love You.
Happy 4th anniversary .






No comments:

Post a Comment