Saturday, July 14, 2012

"Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can...."

Have you watch that latest Spider-Man movie? Some say it was a lame movie. Well for me.. I don't know, it might not as good as the Tobey Maguire's version, but.. Yea you know, who could refuse the nerd, charming, rebellious and cute Andrew Garfield? *big grin*

Talking about this movie.. There's this scene, *i hope i'm not spoiling anything here*, when Peter was asking Gwen for a date, there's this charm between those two that makes me remember that moment when I talk to him for the first time. Those butterflies, awkward yet cute "I don't know what to say but i do hope you know i'm trying so hard to look good in front of you" moment. With that "Till Kingdom Come" song at the end of the scene, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment